sniX® Delivers Results Now
- Supports management engagement.
- Supports process owner engagement.
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency of resources to focus on improvement.
- Reduction in learning curve for employees within the company.
- Sustainable information for employees.
- Is a robust foundation for IATF 16949, 14000, AS9100 and other ISO 9001 based standards.
- Cost savings through
- Integration of standard requirements.
- Prioritization of actions from missed metrics with integrated risk assessment.
- Prioritization of actions for risks with integrated risk assessment tool.
- Reduction of resources required for upgrade.
- Elimination of manual tracking of metrics.
- Elimination of manual tracking of risks, opportunities.
- Consistent process management throughout the company.
- Lean quality management system implementation.
- Elimination of preparation time for management review
- Elimination of manual tracking methods for management review actions
- Support audit readiness
See Process Approach 2019 for more information.